Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Who are you?

Who? Are? You? Who? Are you?
I'm Emily. I'm 31 years old, married to Graig and mom to Levi (3) and Patrick (very nearly 1). I live in Columbus, Ohio and stay at home for now. I clap at Skeery Monsters. That makes Levi laugh and then they're Gone Monsters.
There isn't really much to say about life. It's there and I live it. Day by day by day.
I hate these introduction type things. I think I am a pretty funny person but always come off like a dork on these. Today I told someone who was bemoaning being born a woman that "she'd look pretty funny in her sexy pants if she grew a penis." Now that will just sound stupid.
Anyway, I love my husband and my boys and the somewhat insane message board Baby's Named a Bad, Bad Thing. If your kid's name is on there, I'm not sorry and we're not picking on your kid, we're picking on you and your bad baby naming skills.
We'll see where this goes I guess.

No comments: