Friday, September 19, 2008

Hair! Yeah!

I used henna on my hair today. It is really all I use now. I no longer use commercial dyes with harsh chemicals. Henna is cheaper and is better for my hair. My hair this time is a deep cherry red almost.
I like it.
Also, Levi got a cut today. He was so well behaved and I am very proud of him. He didn't cry and sat as still as a 3 year old possibly could. He got the Beckham. I'll post a picture tomorrow. We are going to buy some fun colored gel to put in it occasionally. He looks ridiculously adorable. The lady who worked in the salon (but didn't cut his hair) kept calling him darling. Levi wanted to hang out and he didn't want to leave. He wants to go back to the haircut store. I have a feeling we'll be playing haircut sometime soon.
I cut Patrick's hair last week. He was getting a mullet and I cain't abide with no baby mullet. HIs hair is so light blonde with just the tiniest hint of strawberry in it.

No comments: